My Blog List

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Averaging 800-1000 calorie days. More than 130 ounces of water a day. No weight loss yet. It's been more than a week. I had 2 low blood sugar episodes last night. I felt hollow inside this morning. And I suppose I sets elf up for a bit of a binge. Lol. 2 waffles. Now I'm seriously wishing it was one.

Averaging 800-1000 calorie days. More than 130 ounces of water a day. No weight loss yet. It's been more than a week. I had 2 low blood sugar episodes last night. I felt hollow inside this morning. And I suppose I sets elf up for a bit of a binge. Lol. 2 waffles. Now I'm seriously wishing it was one.
by Sandy Bell

September 27, 2015 at 09:31AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Alabama, United States
Middle aged mom...with thoughts on life...but honestly more questions