My Blog List

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Update on the family. Lanie is sore but OK. So she's only got like 4 of her 9 lives left. My grandson Rowan is like nothing happened. It was deemed unsafe to do the MRI. But he will have the EEG. So he's hone. Stable and they said to watch him. Sadly I think he's better off but parents are worried. PLS keep praying.

Update on the family. Lanie is sore but OK. So she's only got like 4 of her 9 lives left. My grandson Rowan is like nothing happened. It was deemed unsafe to do the MRI. But he will have the EEG. So he's hone. Stable and they said to watch him. Sadly I think he's better off but parents are worried. PLS keep praying.
by Sandy Bell

September 19, 2015 at 11:41AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Alabama, United States
Middle aged mom...with thoughts on life...but honestly more questions