My Blog List

Friday, August 21, 2015

PS........ I lost a few pounds but that might be because it hurts to eat..... I need that to continue for a few more weeks so I can get back to where I was weight wise anyway that said Hubby says he likes me with a few more curves and not so thin as I was a few months ago.... but me.... I like feeling light.... oh well... least either way Hubby is cool.....

PS........ I lost a few pounds but that might be because it hurts to eat..... I need that to continue for a few more weeks so I can get back to where I was weight wise anyway that said Hubby says he likes me with a few more curves and not so thin as I was a few months ago.... but me.... I like feeling light.... oh well... least either way Hubby is cool.....
by Sandy Bell

August 21, 2015 at 01:13AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Alabama, United States
Middle aged mom...with thoughts on life...but honestly more questions