My Blog List

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Not meaning this petty. I'm going to make a lot of people very happy soon. People who have been nice to my face but really don't like me. That's life though. I appreciate the pretence. We all have to do this. Make nice to have a community. To socially have peace. And you see how "well" that works out by listening to the news. PLS pray for me. I'm doing the best I can in this life. I'm so tired of feeling like a failure.

Not meaning this petty. I'm going to make a lot of people very happy soon. People who have been nice to my face but really don't like me. That's life though. I appreciate the pretence. We all have to do this. Make nice to have a community. To socially have peace. And you see how "well" that works out by listening to the news. PLS pray for me. I'm doing the best I can in this life. I'm so tired of feeling like a failure.
by Sandy Bell

July 01, 2015 at 08:44AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Alabama, United States
Middle aged mom...with thoughts on life...but honestly more questions